Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox
|Type of Product :||Hernia Belt|
|Product Code :||1335-006|
As per dyna's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
A surgical truss is used for temporary management of a hernia, though surgery is probably the best permanant cure. For a Surgical Truss or Hernia Belt to be used, the hernia must be reducible i.e you should be able to push the hernia back into the abdomen. After that, wearing the Surgical Truss will apply pressure on the area and prevent the hernia from popping back out.
- The Dyna Surgical Truss provides gentle relief from reducible inguinal hernias.
- The support has two adjustable compression pads to provide gentle pressure and support to the weakened muscles with focused compression on the hernia.
- It can be worn with both pads for bilateral hernias and with one pad removed for a unilateral hernia.
- An adjustable elastic hip strap combined with a soft tubular leg strap ensures easy individual adjustment to suit the wearer.
- The Dyna Surgical Truss can be worn inconspicuously under most clothing.
- Provides gentle relief from reducible inguinal hernia
Directions for use:-
- Lie on your back and massage the hernia swelling gently with your fingers till the hernia is back inside the abdominal wall.
- Gently place the surgical truss low on your abdomen with the adjustable compression pad over the spot where the swelling was. Remove the compression pad on the non-hernia side, if required. Some physicians recommend using compression pads on both sides even if hernia is only on one side (unilateral). Wearing both pads exerts a balanced pressure and prevents the risk of an extra burden on the unsupported side.
- Lying on your back, slip the elastic waist belt behind your body and fix the hook and loop closure at the right end of the belt.
- Lying on your back, bring the elastic straps around your legs and fasten them to the buckles on the waist belt.
- Stand up and ensure that the Surgical Truss is comfortably fitting the body with the pads directly over the point of the hernia.
How to remove Dyna Surgical Truss?
- Unfasten either one of the Elastic Leg Straps followed by the second strap
- Unhook the waist belt and gently remove the truss from the body
- To be used only under the advice and supervision of a health care professional
Buy Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large online in India at wholesale rates. If you have been looking for Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large dealers, your search ends here as you can get the best Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large distributors in top cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. You can purchase Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. If you are bothered about the Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large prices, you can be totally sure to get the best rates as Industrybuying brings you genuine Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large rates and quality assured products only from the best of brands with exclusive brand discounts you won’t find anywhere else. Procure Dyna Surgical Truss-XX-Large today and avail the best offers on your purchase.
513 (GST inclusive price)
488 (GST extra)
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.