Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox
|Model No :||L08S|
|Type of Product :||Knee & Leg Support|
|Product Code :||L08UDZ|
|Available Size :||Universal|
6 Months months manufacturer warranty
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Tynor Tynor Walking Stick is a general purpose walking aid, which can be used by geriatric, weak patients, or can be used as post-operative rehabilitation aid. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort and correct posture. Available in silver and black color.
- Provides perfect support while walking. Can also be used as post operative.
- Double molded handle with extra soft cushioning provides comfortable grip and can be used for extended hours.
- Anti slip and enhanced grip increases confidence of the user.
- Easy to adjust height, easy to clean, light weight, excellent aesthetics,long functional life and durable.
- High Load bearing capacity of upto 1. 1. 0 KG. Height adjustable maximum 780 mm and minimum 7 4. 2. mm.(+/- 5. mm)
- Lower Limb injuries.
- Post-surgical recovery
- Neurological conditions
- Hemiplegia / Foot drop
- Osteoporosis condition.
- Knee and hip arthritis.
- Postural sway due to weakness.
- Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified therapist.
- Consult your therapist in case of concurrent use of another medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects, decreased effectiveness or loss of primary function.
- Follow instructions mentioned in the user manual carefully
How to Use:-
How to adjust height:
- Stand straight with shoulders relaxed and arms hanging loosely at body side.
- The position of handgrip should be at the wrist crease.
- To adjust the height loosen the nut, press the spring button, lengthen or shorten the telescopic tube to achieve proper height.
- Ensure that the spring button is fully engaged in the adjustment hole.
- Rotate the nut to securely tighten it.
- Your elbow should be slightly bent, while holding the stick from its handgrip.
- Now the stick is ready for use.
How to use Walking Stick?
- Follow the instructions of the doctor for weight bearing on the affected leg.
- Hold the stick in the opposite the side that needs support. i.e. If your right is injured, hold the stick in your left hand.
- To start, place the tip of stick about one small stride ahead of you and step off on your injured leg.
- Finish the step with your good leg.
- Repeat the same action and continue walking.
How to stand using Walking Stick?
- Bring the stick in either hand preferably on affected side.
- Hold the hand grip of the stick.
- Push off the chair or bed with the free hand and stand.
- Take a moment and balance yourself.
- Now you are ready to walk.
- Note: Your therapist may show you different ways to stand up depending upon your situation.
How to sit using Walking Stick?
- Move close to the article on which you need to sit.
- Rotate slowly with holding the stick, back up to the article until you feel it behind.
- Hold the hand grip with one hand.
- Use your free hand to reach to the article.
- Support yourself using free hand and slowly lower yourself landing onto the article.
- Note: Your therapist may show you different ways to sit depending upon your situation
How to use Walking Stick while going up stairs?
- Position yourself to the first bottom step.
- Holding the stick in the hand opposite to the injured leg.
- Grasp the hand rail with your free hand.
- Step up on your good leg first.
- Then step up on the injured leg, taking weight through stick.
- Repeat this action again to continue go upstairs.
- On Stairs always use a handrail if available.
How to use Walking Stick while going down stairs?
- Position yourself close to the edge of the top step.
- Put your Stick down onto one step down.
- Step down with injured leg.
- Take weight through crutches and step down your good leg.
- Repeat this action again to continue go downstairs.
- On Stairs always use a handrail if available.
- Accuracy of height for right position of the hand grip is extremely important for effective and comfortable use.
- Try to use chair with high seat and arms to help you sit and stand easily.
- While using walking stick, watch for safety hazards such as cords, water / oil on floor, floor rugs, obstacles etc.
- Clean and wipe the hand grip and parts with mild soap or detergent.
- Periodically check and replace the rubber tips for excessive wear after use.
- Do not use solvents such as acetone, Lacquer thinner, turpentine or any petroleum product to clean the parts
Buy Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal online in India at wholesale rates. If you have been looking for Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal dealers, your search ends here as you can get the best Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal distributors in top cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. You can purchase Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. If you are bothered about the Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal prices, you can be totally sure to get the best rates as Industrybuying brings you genuine Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal rates and quality assured products only from the best of brands with exclusive brand discounts you won’t find anywhere else. Procure Tynor Walking Stick L Type,Silver(L08S)-Universal today and avail the best offers on your purchase.
346 (GST inclusive price)
330 (GST extra)26.92% OFF
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.