Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox
|Type of Product :||Crack Paste|
|Sub Type :||Crack X Paste|
|Weight :||1 kg|
|Specific Gravity :||1.4±0.02 gm/cc|
|Coverage :||25-30 running meter/kg (for a length of 1 metre, and depth and width of 5 mm)|
As per Dr Fixit's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste is a single pack, ready to use flexible putty for filling the cracks in plastered surfaces.
- Internal & external Plastered brick masonry wall cracks of upto 5 mm width
- Paste form, easy to apply
- Flexible, therefore does not crack & accommodates minor movements in cracks
- Water based - hence eco-friendly
- Can be applied on damp surfaces but not on cracks with running water
- Over coatable after 24 hours, Non-staining
- Excellent adhesion with cementitious surface, UV resistance
- It can be tinted using water-based stainers
Application Method :-
- Surface must be free from dust, oil, grease, and loose particles etc. Moisten the surface before applying Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste
- Fine hair line cracks must be widened up to 1 mm minimum and then filled
- For filling Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste on the internal surface, existing POP or painter's putty must be removed till plaster surface is exposed.
- For porous surfaces, apply primer coat prepared with Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste and water in 1:1 proportion over the crack. Fill Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste when the surface is tacky and not dried completely
- Press Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste firmly into the crack with a spatula or putty knifes and level with the surface
- Care must be taken to avoid formation of cavities or bubbles during application.
- Allow it set for 24 hours and then apply another coat of Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste
- Further POP or painter's putty application can be taken up once it is fully dry
- For best results allow Dr. Fixit Crack-X Paste to cure for 7 days
Precautions & Limitations:-
- Should not be used for cracks more than 5 mm thick
- Not for application in cracks in structural members, expansion joints & separation gaps
- Not for cracks in POP or painter's putty
- For application below 10ºC, drying time will be delayed
- Container to be tightly closed after application
- Clean tools and hands with soap and warm water
Buy Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste online in India at wholesale rates. If you have been looking for Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste dealers, your search ends here as you can get the best Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste distributors in top cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. You can purchase Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. If you are bothered about the Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste prices, you can be totally sure to get the best rates as Industrybuying brings you genuine Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste rates and quality assured products only from the best of brands with exclusive brand discounts you won’t find anywhere else. Procure Dr Fixit 1 kg Crack Paste today and avail the best offers on your purchase.
481 (GST inclusive price)
408 (GST extra)
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.