Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox
|Type of Product :||Welding Machine|
|Supply Voltage :||220v-240V|
6 months months manufacturer warranty
on orders above Rs. 1,000
IBELL inverter welding machines transform alternating electricity to a lower voltage output that can be used for welding. For example, from a 240V AC power source to a 20V DC power source. The IBELL Inverter-based machine converts power using a few electrical components.
The IBELL IBL 250-104 220V IGBT Inverter Welding Machine is the perfect device for all your arc welding needs with its brilliant features.
- This machine has an input voltage of 8.9 KVA, a rated voltage of 220V ±15 %, and a frequency of 50 Hz.
- The machine packaging comes with a wire brush, safety goggles, electrode holder, cables, and clamps.
- This inverter welding machine is ideal because it has a duty cycle of 60% @ 250A, and 100% @ 194 A, making it suitable for both external and internal use.
- This welding machine allows you to modify the weld bead profile to the thickness you need with inverter welding equipment.
- The inverter welder's mechanism is extremely efficient, and it maintains a cool temperature throughout the entire operation.
- This inverter welding equipment features an internal cooling fan.
- This inverter welding machine is energy-efficient and provides a stress-free and cost-free connection.
General frequently asked questions
Q1. What is the input voltage of the IBELL Inverter Welding machine?
This machine has an input voltage of 8.9 KVA and a rated voltage of 220V ±15 %.
Q2. Where can we find the best Inverter Welding machine?
Industrybuying is your one-stop solution for buying premium quality Welding Machines. We offer great quality products across several categories at wholesale prices.
9,662 (GST inclusive price)
8,188 (GST extra)21.19% OFF
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.